About this product
Support Intestinal and Digestive Health with Dr. Brian’s Prebiotics and Zinc powder.
Probiotics are made up of good bacteria that helps keep your body healthy and working well. These good bacteria help you in many ways, including fighting off bad bacteria when you have too much of it, helping you feel better and adding an extra layer of defense to your immune system. Dr. Brian’s Prebiotics and zinc come prepackaged and ready for you to enjoy anytime, and anywhere you’d like.
- 1. COMPOUND FORMULA: Dr. Brian Prebiotics supplements contain prebiotic powder 3000mg, plus zinc 5mg to help maintain digestive and immune health, promote good bacteria growth and reduce the bad ones in intestines.
- 2. SUPPORT DIGESTIVE IMMUNE HEALTH: The main ingredient of Dr. Brian's prebiotics for women and men is fructooligosaccharide(FOS), a common but essential prebiotic type, which is an essential "food" for good bacteria to thrive and proliferate in your digestive tract, to keep digestive health. The additional 5 mg zinc also helps sustain a healthy immune system.
- 3. EASY&DELICIOUS TO INTAKE: Dr. Brian prebiotics powder has 2 ways to intake, eat directly or stir in water of low temperature to intake, yogurt flavor, easy to intake and delicious. If you had strong constipation for a long time, It's suggested to intake with Dr.Brian 10 billion cfu probiotics together.
- 4. PREMIUM QUALITY: Products made from pure, nature source and mega nutrition : Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan. Pregnant women can take it too.
- 5. CUSTOMER ASSURANCE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your item purchase, you may return your items for refund.
Fructooligosaccharide(FOS), Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate), Yogurt Flavor Powder(Maltodxtrin, Natural Yogurt Flavor, Arabic Gum), Skim Milk Powder, Chicory Extract, Galactooligosaccharide, Xylooligosaccharide, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide
One Stick Daily
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.