About this product
Amazon-Verified Dr. Brian collection brings you the finest selection of Vitamins and supplements needed for your day to day life. With over 40 years of expertise in the medical field, Dr. Brian brings you extraordinarily Vitamin formulas handmade with love and care, designed specifically for you.
Support your muscles and endurance with Dr. Brian's Muscle Top Whey Protein Isolate Powder.
Whey Protein Isolate powder contains 33g of protein which is required for building strong muscles. Octacosanol, a functional ingredient, increases maximum oxygen intake and exercise time. It also improves cardiopulmonary endurance and decreases fatigue during exercise. Low fat content means this protein powder has a very high absorption rate!
- Whey Protein Isolate: Contains protein necessary for building muscles and can be consumed by those who are uncomfortable with milk or dairy products
- Octacosanol: Increases endurance by increasing oxygen intake and decreases fatigue during exercise
- Vitamins and Minerals: 5 Types of B Vitamins for energy generation, Zinc for normal immune function and Vitamin D for bone health
- Delicious Chocolate flavor!
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your item purchase, you may return your items for refund
Dr. Brian recommends taking 3 rounded scoops a day!
Octacosanol, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Zinc (Zinc Gluconate), Whey Protein Isolate Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Sunflower Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Fructooligosaccheride, MCT Oil Powder (Coconut), Xylooligosaccharide, Galactooligosaccharide, L-Glutamine, L-Theanine, Milk Thistle Extract Powder, Artichoke, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Creatine, Stevia, Natural Maple Brown Sugar Flavor, Probiotics Blend (Lactobacillus casei Lc-11®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®).
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service.
If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.