About This Product
Support healthy liver function and add Vitamin B to your daily life with Dr. Brian’s Milk Thistle and Vitamin B Complex Tablets.
Milk Thistle is well known for its liver healing properties, as well as aiding with hepatitis, cirrhosis, jaundice, diabetes, indigestion, and other conditions. Vitamin B has a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. It can also help prevent infections and helps support promote cell growth and health.
- 1. LIVER FUNCTION SUPPORT: Dr. Brian milk thistle & vitamin b complex tablet contains 260mg of silymarin extracted from milk thistles, which mainly helps maintain a healthy liver function.
- 2. LIVER DETOX CLEANSE: silymarin from milk thistle is well known as an effective liver detox cleansing ingredient used for nourishing the liver and repairing damage.
- 3. CHOLESTEROL LOWER: Milk thistle may also helps lower cholesterol and support skin health.
- 4. MOOD SUPPORT & STRESS RELIEF: Dr. Brian milk thistle & vitamin b complex tablets contain vitamin b1, b2, b6, which are essential vitamins that support nervous system health, manage stress relief, improves mood and well-being, and is a energy metabolism booster.
- 5. CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your item purchase, you may return your items for refund.
Milk thistle extract, vitamin b1, vitamin b2, vitamin b6, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, taurine, hovenia dulcis powder, artichoke powder, western dandelion powder, turmeric extract powder(curcumin), black garlic extract, active hexose correlated compound, magnesium stearate, hydroxy propylmethylcellulose, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, zinc oxide, folic acid, titanium dioxide, FD&C red No.40, Sunset Yellow FCF
1 Capsule Daily
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.