About this product
Amazon-Verified Dr. Brian collection brings you the finest selection of Vitamins and supplements needed for your day to day life. With over 40 years of expertise in the medical field, Dr. Brian brings you extraordinarily Vitamin formulas handmade with love and care, designed specifically for you.
Support Healthy Sleep with Dr. Brian’s Melatonin Tablets.
Melatonin is a hormone supplement that can help you fall asleep, especially if you are experiencing symptoms such as insomnia or jet lag. Additionally, it can also be used to improve sleep quality, regulate circadian rhythm, and ease negative feelings associated with anxiousness. Unlike many other sleep medications, Dr. Brian’s melatonin is non-addictive and safe to use for everyone.
- 1. NATURAL SLEEP AID: Dr. Brian melatonin tablet includes 5mg of melatonin, one of amine hormones that exists in human brain, mainly play an important roles in sleep care, anti-aging, immunity and antineoplastic health.
- 2. SUPPORT HEALTHY SLEEP: Dr. Brian melatonin 5mg tablet that naturally produced in human brain and the content levels are different according to different hours. Supports to fall in sleep faster with dissolve melatonin, stay asleep longer, insomnia, sleeplessness, anxiety, jet leg relief.
- 3. SUPPORT IMMUNITY HEALTH: Besides sleep aids for adults, Dr. Brian melatonin sleeping pills also helps to built a healthy immunity system.
- 4. QUALITY ASSURANCE: Products made from pure, nature source and mega nutrition : Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan.
- 5. CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your item purchase, you may return your items for refund
1 Tablet Daily
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service.
If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.